Tastefully refurbished to the highest of standards, this former hotel is being converted into 23 spacious studios.
Built over three floors, there are only 23 units in the building, allowing for a friendlier, more community-minded atmosphere amongst the residents. With access to an on-site gym and coffee shop, students can be assured of a home-away-from-home.
- Reference: AlexandraHouse
- Type: Student Accommodation
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 14.20 sqm
- Tenure: Leasehold
An extensive refurbishment project is currently underway to ensure that this former pub is transformed into high-end private student accommodation, ensuring students studying at Sheffield Hallam University have access to quality, private accommodation, within walking distance of their classes.
Built over three floors and comprised of 23 studios, each unit will be stylishly furnished to ensure students will be able to study in the comfiest of surroundings. The addition of a coffee shop on the ground floor and communal gymnasium, all combine to ensure that Alexandra House is the ultimate destination for students in Sheffield.
- 23 studios
- 10% NET return assured for Year 1
- Communal facilities including coffee shop and gymnasium
- Within walking distance of Sheffield Hallam University
Furnished to the highest of standards, each studio comes equipped with;
- 3/4 bed
- Work station
- En-suite facilities
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Within walking distance of Sheffield Hallam University, students are also within easy access of all local shops, restaurants and bars - the perfect student destination!
- Step 1: Reservation form and deposit payable
- Step 2: Solicitor instructed, legals and sales pack sent out
- Step 3: WIthin 28 days, exchange of contracts with the balance of 50%
- Step 4: Remaining balance due upon completion (50%)
Completion date for this development is September 2013.