Knight Knox is a multi-disciplinary consultancy which works from the pre-planning stage to post-construction after-care and final investment disposal to deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end property service.
Knight Knox is a specialist property consultancy, offering services from the very beginning of a property’s lifecycle all the way through to the eventual disposal of the investment. We are heavily involved in every stage of each development we bring to market, from sourcing the land and planning the scheme to marketing and selling the development on the private investor market, through to the resale of the apartment on the owners’ behalf.
In addition to playing an active part in the development of each of our projects, Knight Knox also has a vested interest in catering for the needs of our investors too. We offer mortgage advice through Knight Knox Mortgage Solutions, lettings and management services through Intus Lettings, and dedicated resales websites - Intus Residential and Student Podshop - to help investors dispose of their surplus investments.
Knight Knox is so much more than a sales and marketing company — having over 10 years’ industry experience has allowed Knight Knox to grow organically into a property investment consultancy, with experts in all areas of the property investment market on-hand to provide a unique end-to-end service to fulfil all the needs and requirements of property investors.
1. Our expert landbuyers begin our work by sourcing and acquiring land suitable for buy-to-let investment property in major cities across the North of England.
2. Throughout the planning and development process, Knight Knox works with our developers and architects to create a development that will appeal to both investors and future tenants.
3. Knight Knox is responsible for marketing each project individually, giving each development a unique identity, before delivering it to the private investor market.
4. Our Property Consultants Identify the perfect development for each investor, ensuring that they are happy with their purchase by offering a 10-day cooling-off period after purchase.
5. Knight Knox’s team of specialist After-Sales consultants assist with the legalities of purchase, finalising contracts and liaising with solicitors on the clients’ behalf.
6. Our in-house mortgage advisory team, Knight Knox Mortgage Solutions, is on hand to advise on financial areas including remortgaging, equity release, and more.
7. Intus Lettings, Knight Knox’s independently-branded lettings and management company, offers clients advice and services relating to the management of their investments.
8. Intus Residential and Student Podshop are Knight Knox’s dedicated resales websites, vehicles designed to assist clients with the eventual disposal of their investments.
The Knight Knox Group of Companies is the collective name for Knight Knox and its additional brands. As a dynamic and ever-growing investment property consultancy, Knight Knox has a range of companies to assist with every stage of the property invesment process:
Intus Lettings — Working with Intus Lettings allows Knight Knox investors to make the most of their property portfolio by providing two highly competitive services (let-only or fully managed) along with top-class customer service and competitive rates.
Intus Residential — Intus Residential is dedicated to re-selling property investments on the secondary market. Knight Knox investors can resell their property investment to release equity, or to look for completed investment opportunities.
Knight Knox Mortgage Solutions — Our in-house mortgage advisory service, offering advice ranging from remortgaging and residential mortgages to buy-to-let mortgages and equity release.
Student Podshop — Student Podshop is a dedicated resale vehicle dedicated to re-selling student property on behalf of investors, offering a quick, no-fuss service at every opportunity.
Global Property Scene — Global Property Scene is a subscription based and specifically targeted free distribution magazine affiliated with Knight Knox. The magazine is delivered bi-monthly to keen property investors across the world.