11 October 2013 10:00am - 12 October 2013 6:00pm
Having been a regular exhibitor at Property Investor exhibitions for a number of years, we are delighted to confirm that we will be carrying on in this vein, when we attend this October’s expo at London ExCeL.
Having secured one of the arena’s prime spots for footfall (stand 400), we are confident that the autumn show will be even more successful than the April event, as meeting requests with the team have already begun to flood in, as investors take the opportunity to meet with a representative face-to-face.
Taking on board the detailed enquiries and feedback we received at the last event, we have decided to give a particular focus to our UK investments, in addition to the usual diverse choice of properties we have in our portfolio.
The UK buy-to-let market is showing great signs of recovery and investor interest is high from both here in the UK and overseas. As such, we are delighted to be able to promote our exclusive range of properties including;
• Residential apartments in prime UK cities like Liverpool and Manchester
• High-yielding student accommodation investments in the popular university locations of Nottingham, Plymouth, Glasgow, Leeds, Sunderland, Manchester and Liverpool.
In addition to our UK investments, investors will have access to:
• ‘Show only’ EXCLUSIVE developments
• Tenanted condos and coastal land plots in the USA
• Luxurious Thai apartments at foreign ownership prices
• Investment properties in Istanbul
• Social housing opportunities in Brazil
London ExCel is located within the heart of Docklands and is within a five minute drive of London City Airport. It is also accessible by rail - the Custom House stop is the venue’s very own dedicated station.
Visitors who you would like to arrange a meeting with a member of our Knight Knox International sales team please contact Knight Knox on +44 (0) 161 772 1370.
Complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch with your complimentary tickets.
Hall 5G, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition CentreTickets & further information
2 June 2018
3 June 2018